Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Lip Color Review: Rare Beauty Inspire Lip Soufflé Matte Lip Cream

 Rare Beauty Lip Soufflé Matte Lip Cream in Inspire

Availability: This is exclusive to rarebeauty.com, jcpenny.com, and sephora.com as well as the latter's physical locations. It retails at $20 for 3.9 mL (0.13 oz.). 
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
Notes: This is described as a bright red; I'd say this is an orange-based red.  This goes on opaque with a comfortable matte finish - it genuinely feels lightweight and non-drying on the lips but I still suggest putting this and similar products over top of a lip balm for both the comfort of your lips and to keep the lip color looking smooth. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment