Monday, October 2, 2023

September 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Well, given that it's my birthday month I picked up some things just for fun.

1. Flower Knows Gifts: One of my friends very generously got me these beautiful products for my birthday and we all know I am very excited and grateful because I love mermaids.
Flower Knows Moonlight Mermaid Series Setting Powder in 02 Fair Beige
Flower Knows Moonlight Mermaid Series Hand Mirror

2. ColourPop Haul: I've been eyeing most of these products for a while now and with the Aurora Struck palette FINALLY going on sale, I just went for it:
party proof eye primer in translucent
Aurora struck Pressed Powder Palette

3. Trader Joe's Honeycrisp Apple Scented Candle: This candle legitimately smells the way you would imagine biting into an apple would taste like. I wanted to purchase one last year but the wax looked really odd in last year's candles so I hesitated but it looks great this year so I decided to just go for it. 

4. one+other Pro-Strength Nail Polish Remover Dip: The one I currently have has gotten quite gross so I've decided to replace it.

5. FRUDIA My Orchard Mango Mochi Cleansing Foam : This was an impulse purchase because I have these on my YesStyle wishlist but I saw it for $4 at Marshall's and decided to just go for it.

6. Tiam Snail & Azulene Sleeping Mask: I'm running low on my current sleeping mask and decided to give this a try since it's got ingredients that have historically worked really well for my skin.

7. Birthday Gifts: So one of my friends decided to get me all these beauty goodies for my birthday:
OYAX Deep cleansing Nutrition Mask Avocado Sheet Mask
OYAX Hyaluronic Acid Whitening Moisturizing Facial Mask

8. CVS Mini-Haul: These are things I needed to replenish on because I either ran out or that time to replace them is coming:
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the Flower Knows items and the other birthday gifts I mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment