Tuesday, October 3, 2023

September 2023 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. Deborah Lippmann In The Sun Gel Lab Pro: While this nail polish shade is beautiful and a very fun shade for the summertime I find that it chipped so quickly on me. I literally only had it on for a day before it began chipping. For this reason I'll be passing this along.

2. NARS Blush in Orgasm: While this is an iconic blush I feel like it's a bit too pink for my personal liking. I feel like I have similar colors that I'm more likely to reach for and therefore will be passing this along.

Disclaimer: I paid for both products mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment