Thursday, November 4, 2021

October 2021 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1.  ColourPop Super Shock Shadows: As I've said in my Love it or Leave it post on these they have this odd quality of having glitter that just doesn't integrate with the shade itself so I shall be passing them along. These are the shades:

2. e.l.f. Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in disco queen: This is a really pretty glitter shadow but I just don't see myself reaching for this color.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased these items myself with the exception of the e.l.f. eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment