Wednesday, November 3, 2021

October 2021 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials. 

1. e.l.f. Mini Haul: So I'm running low on powder and decided to consult my wish list that I've been keeping through the years where I've listed products I want to buy based on reviews I've seen here or there and e.l.f. powder was at the top of the powders list so here we are. They are doing free shipping on all orders and offering (full size!) free gifts so I figured this was as opportune a time as any to pick up a few things:
Total Face Sponge Duo
Halo Glow Setting Powder in Light
HD Powder in Sheer
Stay All Night Micro-Fine Setting Mist

2. wet n wild Breakup Proof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: It was time to replace my eyeliner and I decided to give this one a try. I am very curious to its cry-proof claim as even waterproof formulas break down if my eyes themselves water too much - I've personally never felt that it was false advertising on behalf of the product claims though as tears have a saline component that perhaps the waterproof claim doesn't guard against.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of my e.l.f. gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment