Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Lip Balm Review: Trader Joe's Berry Lip Mask

Today's lip care review is going to be on Trader Joe's Lip  Mask in Berry

Availability: This is exclusive to the Trader Joe's 12 Days of Beauty advent calendar which you can find exclusively at Trader Joe's (I would suggest calling your local store(s) before heading out there to make sure this is in stock, and potentially have it put on hold, if you want it).
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: The balm has a faint, yummy sweet berry scent. It feels nice going on but honestly I wouldn't say that it offers enough hydration if you're looking for something to help manage dryness, it more so keeps lips that already hydrated stay soft and smooth. Its glossy effect wore off within about an hour and this stayed on my lips for maybe three hours max. Honestly toward the end of its drying time, my lips felt really dry so I can't say that I am a fan.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment