Tuesday, August 11, 2020

ColourPop Lilac You A Lot Pressed Powder Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a bright, fun, soft lilac look. I apologize for the blurry photos ahead of time, it was storming outside and my light wasn't great but I think you'll still be able to make out what I was doing.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Ghostin' with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Wake Me using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied Iffy along with Filtered with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid  I applied Cloud wet using Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea (which I forgot to photograph) and  my  Crown Pro C510 brush

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Kat Von D Melanie and Trainwreck  over Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner  using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively

For eyeliner, I went with the wet n wild proline Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black. For the waterline I applied ColourPop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude.


For the lower lash line, I applied Wake Me  using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used red cherry eyelashes in Simone along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.
For lips, I applied the ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in The Strand and topped it off with blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette and this miscellaneous berry lip color that one of my friends from MAKE UP FOR EVER made for me using the Flash Palette.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush and Lune+Aster palette were provided for testing purposes. My friend made the lip color for me. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment