Hey folks,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in July :)

1. ORLY Kiss The Bride Nail Lacquer:
This nail polish repeatedly makes it into my favorites because I love it so much. It's such a lovely, clean, sort of blank canvas look for the nails. I love that the extremely pastel milky pinks look nice on me. I just really like how this looks.
2. ORLY Beautifully Bizarre Nail Polish:
This polish has a very similar effect to the one I mentioned above with the exception if it having a teal pearl in it, which we all know is an aspect I love. It has that same effect of looking fresh and clean on the nails while also having a little bit of a fun surprise element.
3. ORLY Nail Lacquer in Happy Camper: I think anyone who's been following this blog for any length of time or can tell just from the blog aesthetic itself that I am an absolute sucker for a mint creme polish. I was so sad when I ran out of my essie mint candy apple nail lacquer and was glad when I saw this at Marshall's. I absolutely had to have it and I adore it!
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Disclaimer: I paid for everything mentioned above. All opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment