Friday, August 14, 2026

Nail Polish Review: ORLY Happy Camper Nail Lacquer

Nail polish: ORLY Nail Lacquer in Happy Camper

IMG20260701123021 
 
 IMG20260701123033 
What the brush looks like:
IMG20260701123045
My nails with 2 coats of polish; all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
IMG20260713141613
Availability: This is available through orlybeauty.com, amazon.com, beyondpolish.com, and happynailsupply.com and retails at about $4.50 - $11 for .6 fl oz (18 mL).
Would I buy this again?: Yes! 

Notes: According to orlybeauty.com, this is: a pastel turquoise crème with a serene green-teal undertone, offering smooth, full coverage that captures a sunny, carefree essence. I'd describe the color as being a pastel toned mint/Tiffany blue shade with a creme finish. I was able to reach decent opacity with two coats as you see above. This wore for slightly under a week prior to noticeable chipping occurring. As you know, I absolutely love this kind of shade for my nails, especially in the summer, but honestly all the time. I'm glad I spotted this at my local Marshall's so I can have a color like this in my collection again!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment