Today's lip color review is going to be on dasique Water Blur Tint in #06 Berry Ade






Availability: This shade appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: No.
Notes:
The lip tint has a yummy sweet tart scent and is a vibrant, cool-toned fuchsia. As you can see from the images above, this goes on like a liquid gloss and dries down to a matte, almost powdery finish. It has this powdery, silicone smooth feeling. This isn't hydrating but I wouldn't say it's particularly drying either. That said, I apply a lip balm as one of the first steps within my makeup routine and I apply lip color as the very last, so my lips are adequately hydrated prior to applying anything colorful. I can't say it won't be drying if you apply it on bare lips. That being said, I personally wish this remained glossy because I really love the color that it is when it has a shine to it versus how it dries down. I know that I could technically just apply gloss over it, but I wish it were a gloss so it could be a one and done type of product.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Disclaimer: One of my friends got this for me as a gift. All opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment