Monday, August 3, 2026

July 2026 Arrivals

 Ok folks! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

IMG20260731145024

1.  Maybelline New York Lifter Full Coverage Serum Concealer: I essentially just ran out of two of my concealers so it was time to get something new. I wanted to try a new concealer so I decided to pick this one up.
 
2. wet n wild photofocus Loose Setting Powder in Soft Pink: I purchased a second one of these powders since I essentially ran out of mine. Unfortunately, I feel like something must have changed because this one is very obviously pink on my face rather than being translucent with a pink tint. It also oxidizes a bit orange-y. 

3. Gifted items: My friend sent me a sweet little care package with some skincare and makeup goodies. These included:
Pyunkang Yul Calming Mask Pack
Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Hydrating Water Gel Mask
dasique Water Blur Tint in Berry Ade 

4. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in Sunbrella: I really wanted a buttery, summery yellow and this looked like a good contender. It's pastel enough to be soft but is still a fun bright yellow. 
 
5. Mini OPI Nail Polish Haul: I believe I mentioned in my last few posts regarding nail polish that my personal collection of regular polish had dwindled and I didn't pay much attention because my friend gave me a bunch of gels for my birthday. But given that my nails just don't cooperate with gels wherein they get physically damaged and lift up off the nail bed during removal, and require a very prolonged removal process, I have come back to regular polish. With that long explanation over, I'm slowly rebuilding my collection. I spotted these in Marshall's and they all looked very pretty so I decided to just get them all:
Sage Simulation
Less is Norse
Yoga-ta Get this Blue! 
 
6. COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence x2: I used up nearly all of my serum and since it's an absolute holy grail for me for hydrated, plump, smooth skin I went ahead and replenished on it. The two pack on Amazon is a good deal and lasts me nearly an entire year so I go ahead and get it there.

Disclaimer: I purchased all the items listed above, with the exception of the gifts, myself. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment