Hello folks. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized
that I review a LOAD of eye shadow palettes and I like to think of myself
as being largely an eye shadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit
I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eye shadows for the
month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where
I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on
the eye shadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them
or giving them away (and why :P).
Sigma Paris Palette

Here are the looks I did using these eye shadows:




















So as you can see I created a bunch of colorful and somewhat neutral looks using these eye shadows. I have been using the Spin the Wheel app and playing "Palette Roulette" as inspired by xsparkage and
it's been so much fun and takes the guesswork out of figuring out which
colors to use every day. I just roll 5 shades and work with them for
the most part - sometimes I'll add a blending shade or highlight as
necessary. I'm definitely holding on to these eye shadows! I feel like I've been sleeping on them because they're just hanging around in my collection and I haven't used them in ages! The quality is fantastic - they're all super pigmented, as you can see; they blend really beautifully, and the color story is just so nice where they all pair beautifully together.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Disclaimer: I purchased these eye shadows myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment