Ok folks. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. Quo Mauve Over Eyeshadow Quad:
This palette is alright with the exception of the matte plum shade, which was a pain to get to blend. Given that I own similar shades in other palettes that I'm more likely to grab for, I'll be passing this along.
2. Quo True Hues Eyeshadow Palette: As with the above palette, the darker shades in this one were a pain to get to blend nicely. The light colors are pretty but in general, I have similar shades in my current collection and will be passing the palette along.
Disclaimer: I received the Quo palettes as gifts. All opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment