Saturday, February 17, 2024

Nail Polish Review: ORLY Beautifully Bizarre Nail Polish

 Nail polish: ORLY Nail Polish in Beautifully Bizarre

What the brush looks like:
My nails with three coats of the nail polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availability: This can be purchased at any drugstore that carries ORLY nail products; the price varies but it ranges from about $5.25 - $10.50.
Would I buy this again?: Yes. 

Notes: This is described as a pearl shimmer polish. I feel like that's such a weak description for what this is. I'd personally describe it as a milky lilac pink with a turquoise pearl. On the nails, this wore really well. I had it on for a week wherein I painted my nails on a Sunday - there was some visible wear around the Wednesday mark, by this I mean that I could tell it started pulling away from the cuticle/nail edge. I noticed there was a bit of chipping on Saturday. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment