Sunday, February 18, 2024

Nail Polish Review: Ducato nail mine Beginning Smile Nail Polish

  Nail polish: Ducato nail mine Nail Polish in Beginning Smile

What the brush looks like:
My nails with three coats of the nail polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availability: This can be purchased at amazon.com, ducatousa.com, taosbeauty.com, toktokbeauty.com, and yesstyle.com.
Would I buy this again?: No. 

Notes: This is described as a vitamin yellow polish. I'd personally describe it as an egg yolk yellow with a pink glitter pearl. I think the color is really pretty but I don't appreciate how sheer it is. On the nails, I didn't find that this wore well. I had it on for a week wherein I painted my nails on a Sunday - there was some visible wear around the Tuesday mark, by this I mean that I could tell it started pulling away from the cuticle/nail edge. I noticed there was a bit of chipping on Tuesday as well and it just continued to chip. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment