Friday, February 2, 2024

January 2024 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. Duo Brush on Striplash Adhesive: I purchased this because the glue I'm currently using is getting goopy and the wand broke.

2. Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner: I feel like, even though I haven't mentioned this in favorites, that it is definitely a favorite for me and one I pick up over and over again. I find that this liner is long-lasting, offers good precision, and the brush tip is easy to use. Additionally, when used over time, I find that it does improve the health of my lashes as promised. 

3. L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara in Blackest Black: It was time to replenish on mascara as mine is, honestly not my favorite at the moment. This has been on my wish list for a while now so I decided to give it a try.

4. Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence SPF 50+ PA++++: I feel like every time I run out of this I just replenish with more of the same because I just adore this formula. I love how lightweight and non-sticky this is while providing me with SPF protection and enough hydration wherein I don't feel like I need additional moisturizer for my face.

5.  The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane: If I'm being honest, I originally ordered the PURITO PLAINET SQUALANE OIL 100  from Amazon to get free shipping on there and because I was running low on my last bottle. That said, there's some kind of shipping delay on that and since it now says I won't get it until mid February I did not want to be without squalane for so long so I went ahead and picked this up from Sephora.

6. Marshall's Mini Haul: I mostly picked up things I was out of, like lashes. As for the nail polishes, I've given away several and a lot of mine have gone down or dried out lately so I figured I'd get some for fun.
reese robert Faux Fur 3D Feather Effect - Amplified Volume
reese robert lash addiction faux fur 3D feather effect - multi-dimensional
OPI Nail Lacquer in Heart and Con-Soul

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment