Saturday, February 3, 2024

January 2024 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. Disney Jasmine Storylook Palette: While this palette has a beautiful selection of colors in it and I find that they all blend and play with each other nicely, I'm just not happy with the pigmentation of the shades featured in the palette and don't see myself reaching for it in the future. I'd rather pass it along to someone who can get some use or enjoyment out of it.

2. Chaos Makeup Kaleidoscope Highlighter: While this highlighter is really pretty, my personal preference is for highlighters that have a bit more glow to them and this is more on the sheer side.

3. e.l.f. Sunset Prism Eyeshadow: This is a really pretty palette but I feel like I just won't reach for it and would rather pass it along to someone who I think it will look really pretty on and who'd make more use of it.

Disclaimer: The palettes mentioned were gifts. I purchased the highlighter myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment