Sunday, October 9, 2016

Highlighter Review: Chaos Makeup Kaleidoscope Highlighter

BEHOLD the Chaos Makeup Highlighter in Kaleidoscope
Ombre
Blended
AvailabilityThis retails at $26 and is available at chaosmakeup.com.
Would I buy this again? Yes.
Notes: Ugh, ok, I gave in to this rainbow/holographic highlight craze; I mean that, in addition to how much I actually love rainbows and mermaid things, made me go with this one in particular. This is created out of their glitter-free highlight formula. Read, glitter-free, not shimmer-free, this still has quite a metallic glow to it, which I think is quite pretty. All the shades have a nice iridescent finish to them while remaining soft and can, in theory, be used individually... which I think would work on eyes or lips but not necessarily the face, just because of the pan size. Each shade is sold separately as well, so if you love one, or a few, in particular you can always choose to buy them that way as well. The formulation is VERY smooth and glides on beautifully/is easy to work with. Also the color created when these are swirled together is this pewter-y green situation - this might vary on your individual highlighter as these are hand-made so I'd expect there would be variation from one to the next.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment