Saturday, October 29, 2016

Lip Gloss Review: L'Oreal 300 Orange Tempo Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color

Lip GlossL'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color in 300 Orange Tempo
Availability: It seems like this has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes:   I'd say this shade is a very vivid tangerine orange/ persimmon shade with a very soft hint of a gold micro-shimmer throughout. This is a very opaque gloss and looks great on its own. 
  In terms of texture, this gloss is very smooth and glides on easily and I like the tapered applicator, it makes the product easy to apply. This has quite a pungent sweet, tangy, kind of citrusy scent. I dig it but, to each their own. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.  

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment