Friday, October 28, 2016

L'oreal Golden Emerald Infallible Eyeshadow Review

Today I'll be reviewing the L'oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald
AvailabilityDue to this being a drugstore item its price and availability will vary, you receive 3.5 g (0.12 oz) of product per pan and it averages around $7-8, at least from what I'm seeing on Google.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
NotesThese have been catching my eye at the drugstore for years now and I figured I'd try out this pretty green. 
Golden Emerald has been kind of my color of the moment, I'm really liking smoky greens and olives lately. This shade is a deep brown, almost black, base with a layer of green pearl and then loaded with gold and a bit of silver micro-shimmer. It's so beautiful and I think it would probably be even more dope if used damp. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment