Friday, October 28, 2016

L'oreal Golden Emerald Infallible Eyeshadow Review

Today I'll be reviewing the L'oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald
Availability: Due to this being a drugstore item its price and availability will vary, you receive 3.5 g (0.12 oz) of product per pan and it averages around $7-8, at least from what I'm seeing on Google.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
Notes: These have been catching my eye at the drugstore for years now and I figured I'd try out this pretty green. 
Golden Emerald has been kind of my color of the moment, I'm really liking smoky greens and olives lately. This shade is a deep brown, almost black, base with a layer of green pearl and then loaded with gold and a bit of silver micro-shimmer. It's so beautiful and I think it would probably be even more dope if used damp. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment