Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lip Color Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Paint Liquid Lipstick

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Paint
AvailabilityThis particular shade appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Maybe.
Notes: This color is described as a metallic admiral blue. I have to agree with that, it's a metallic royal blue borderline navy color that's just... as much as I like the other similar colors in my collection I'm glad I have this because they're all different and have cool subtle nuances that make them unique. I'd say the finish is satiny, it never fully sets or turns matte. Wear time is around 6+ hours. This smells kind of chemically.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment