Saturday, October 22, 2016

Lip Gloss Review: Christian Dior 775 Darling Rouge Dior Brilliant

Lip Gloss: Christian Dior Rouge Dior Brilliant in 775 Darling
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I don't think so.
Notes:  I'd say this gloss is a fuchsia pink with a hint of red. It gives a nice wash of color but isn't full-on opaque. 
  In terms of texture, this gloss is very smooth and glides on easily, it  has a beautiful cushiony texture that just glides over the lips and isn't one bit sticky and feels lovely on. That said the price is kinda steep though. :/

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.  

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this here blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment