Saturday, February 15, 2020

Disney Jasmine Storylook Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Disney Storylook Palette in Jasmine.


AvailabilityThis palette is discontinued.
Would I buy this? I can't say for sure yet.
Notes: I remember when this palette was out it was such a toss-up for me whether I should get it or not, because at the time I really didn't wear red tones but the jewel-toned teals and purples spoke to me. Alas, it was a nice surprise when one of my friends passed this along to me.
blue oasis is a soft satiny aqua shade with aqua micro-glitter.


trust me is a warm, metallic cranberry. 


abu is a rich, metallic taupe.
ali ababwa is a matte, very light flesh-tone - it nearly exactly matches the back of my hand.


sultana is a metallic champagne-y taupe.

friend like me is a dark, metallic sky blue.
master is a satiny, dark plummy purple.


cosmic is a highly pigmented, rich, pinky gold.

cave of wonders is a soft, satiny yellow with a bit of white-gold and pink micro-glitter.


sand in the glass is a metallic champagne pearl.


lapis is a matte oceanic cobalt blue. 
mystical wonder is a soft iris purple with blue and violet micro-glitter.


rajah is a metallic orange with a golden pearl and golden micro-glitter

arabian sunset is a soft satiny pinkish red with gold micro-glitter.
bazaar is a matte, mid-tone brown.


thrilling chase is a satiny reddish plum with gold micro-glitter.

golden sands is a metallic warm, slightly taupe-y brown with a golden pearl.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was given to me as a gift from a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment