Sunday, February 2, 2020

January 2020 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of January :) 
1. Sugarpill Doll Up Liquid Lip Color: So originally I planned to use Trinket as my January lip color - I choose one monthly to reach for when I don't know what else to wear/to take to work for touch-ups. Unfortunately Trinket was very dry and I decided this was similar enough to it to work. This is so pretty! It's a bit more of a peachy nude versus the mauve that Trinket is and, in addition to the gold shimmer, this also has silver and purple bits. It's so pretty and I've gotten loads of compliments on it. I also love that, despite being a light shade, this has full opacity on the lips.


Disclaimer: Everything  mentioned here was paid for by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment