Monday, February 17, 2020

Kat Von D Poetica True Romance Eyeshadow Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Poetica.
AvailabilityThis palette has been discontinued
Would I buy this again? No.
NotesIn terms of the shade selection in this palette - I feel like mattes are missing in terms of a good highlight and blending out shade - which I know are difficult to include in smaller palettes, but this palette is mostly all shimmers. The colors are all highly pigmented, which can make blending a bit tough due to the color wanting to lay down pigmented more-so than wanting to blend around.
forgiveness is a metallic champagne with a rich golden pearl.


sand timer is a soft satiny pink-y tan shade. 


chandler is a metallic pink-y amber.
tijuana is a matte black with pink, amber, and white-gold micro-glitter


wonderland is a satin blackened plum with purple and pink micro-glitter.

shiba is a gray lavender with golden micro-glitter flecks.
babe is a satiny lavender with a violet pearl.


you alone is a soft white shimmer.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was given to me by one of my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment