Thursday, February 13, 2020

ColourPop Numero Uno BFF Liquid Liner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on ColourPop Liquid Liner in Numero Uno




On upper lash line


Availability: This is available at ulta.com as well as (some of?) their respective physical store/ locations along with colourpop.com. The retail pricing is $9.
Would I buy this? No.
NotesI'd describe the color of this as being a deep black with a leather-like finish - it is not waterproof as far as I know, just putting it out there, but does stay put nicely (about 8-11 hours). I will say that the reason I won't buy this again is that I just don't love felt tips - I find brush tipped pens work better for me. Why? I feel that brushes are more flexible, hence, it's easier for me to get precision and they also hug the lash-line and glide over it better. With a felt tip, even one that dispenses color nicely and evenly the way this one does, I find it tugs at my eye a bit.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment