Thursday, February 15, 2024

Kose softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil Review

 'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Kose softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil. 

AvailabilityThis retails anywhere from $9 - $23 for 7.78 fl. oz. (230 mL)  and can be purchased at amazon.com, stylevana.com, yesstyle.com, tesolife.com, and tiktokshop.

Would I buy this again? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
According to yesstyle.com:
Cleansing oil removes makeup, including stubborn mascara, as well as dead skin cells and excess dirt, without leaving any oily residue. Gentle formula suitable for dry skin brightens and thoroughly cleanses, making double-cleansing unnecessary. Made with five types of oil including olive oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, safflower oil and shea butter to keep skin moisturized.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Olive Oil, Shea Butter: Have hydrating and antioxidant properties.
Sesame Seed Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties.
Safflower Seed Oil, Corn Germ Oil: Have hydrating properties.
Tocopherol: Vitamin E; has antioxidant properties.
Sunflower Seed Oil: Has hydrating properties, helps repair the skin barrier.
Jojoba Oil: Has anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties.
Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin.

What is the texture like?
This is an extremely lightweight oil, it feels hydrating but not greasy. 

Is this scented?
This has a faint floral but overall "oily" scent. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
I genuinely love how lightweight this feels on the skin but I've found I prefer the Deep version of this because it does a better job of removing my waterproof liner, mascara, and lash glue residue. I feel like this leaves some of those things behind and while I go in with a Makeup Eraser type of cleansing cloth afterwards, I'd rather do less work because that usually requires less tugging and pulling on my skin. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment