Saturday, April 17, 2021

The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Sand Brown You & I Eyes Look

Hey folks! Today I bring you a fun colorful look.

Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Metallic Strobe Powder in Champagne Strobe Light  using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.
As a base for my eyeshadow I applied NYX Professional Makeup Faux White Inner Eye Brightener in Mint Cream and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.
For the crease I applied Ben Nye Sun Yellow along with Ben Nye Amethyst with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.
For the lid  I applied Ben Nye Iced Gold wet using my  Crown Pro C510 brush and Physicians Formula Rose All Stay Setting Spray. I also added The Face Shop lovely me:ex You & I Eyes in Sand Brown to the outside quarter of the eyelid/crease to add a bit of depth using the same brush.
To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Inglot 353M and Ben Nye Ice using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively.
For eyeliner, I went with the NYX Professional Makeup Faux White Inner Eye Brightener in Mint Cream on the Sigma E65 Small Angle brush and a thin line of the Joah I'm so Fly Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black just to define the lash-line. For the waterline I also applied NYX Professional Makeup Faux White Inner Eye Brightener in Mint Cream.
For the lower lash line, I applied Ben Nye Cosmic Blue using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 
For lashes I used  Makeup Geek Full False Eyelashes in Graceful along with the Miche Bloomin' Eyelash Glue.
For lips, I applied the Colourpop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in Maui Wowie and topped it off with  the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette and NARS Audacious Lipstick in Bette.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush, L.A. Girl, Hourglass, and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes.  I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment