Friday, September 2, 2022

August 2022 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in August :) 


1. wet n wild photo focus Dewy Foundation: I have been really loving this foundation. Firstly the shade match is really great for me, it has a beautiful finish to it where it's a medium to full coverage product but still looks like glowing, healthy, skin and it wears well despite the heat and humidity. I do set it with powder, which probably helps it stay put but since I powder all my foundations, I'm still impressed that something dewy holds up so well through this heat. It also doesn't make my skin feel oilier or slide around when it's humid out which other hydrating/dewy products tend to do on me. I'm very impressed with it. 

2. Kim Chi Chic Puff Puff Pass Powder in Translucent: Speaking of setting powders, this is the one I've been using and I really like this because it's super finely milled and silky. It really helps to set makeup, it keeps my under-eyes from creasing but it doesn't like dry, overly powdery, or cakey. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment