Friday, September 9, 2022

#I DEW CARE Mini Scoops Mask Set Review

Today's review will be for the #I DEW CARE Mini Scoops Mask Set

AvailabilityThis retails at $20 and can be found at jcpenny, ulta.com, target.com, yesstyle.com, and flip.shop; the set includes 3 masks with each being 10 g  (0.35 oz.).
Would I buy this again?: No. If purchased individually, each mask retails at $25 for 100g so purchasing a mere 30g for $20 is honestly robbery in my opinion. The only mask I would consider repurchasing is the Berry Groovy.
What is this product designed to address?
According to idewcare.com:


FEELIN' GROOVY: This berry-scented wash-off mask is packed with antioxidants and exfoliating strawberry seeds to help revitalize & brighten dull skin. This glycolic mask contain ingredients known to diminish dullness for a more radiant complexion.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Once again, from idewcare.com:
THE BERRY BEST INGREDIENTS: Glycolic Acid diminishes dullness for a more brilliant complexion.
Strawberry Seeds [are] a physical exfoliant to help improve skin's texture.
Glacier Water helps refresh & hydrate the complexion.
Raspberry Extract helps brighten the skin for radiant results.

What is the texture like?
I'd say that this has a very light, creamy whipped texture, it dries down smooth and washes off easily.

Is it scented?
This has a yummy berry yogurt scent to it.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I really liked that this mask dried on my skin without any tightness or irritation and it washed off easily as well. It left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and with nice clarity and glow the next day. In addition, I really like its scent. 
What is this product designed to address?
According to idewcare.com:

MATCHA MUCH?: This green tea-scented wash-off mask is sorbet inspired and infused with antioxidant-rich matcha, soothing aloe and radiance enhancing vitamin B3 to calm, soothe, and refresh stressed complexions.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Once again, according to idewcare.com:
Green Tea Extract is a powerful antioxidant known to soothe and revitalize skin.
Aloe Extract calms and balances the complexion to restore skin.
Glacier Water helps refresh & hydrate the complexion.

What is the texture like?
I'd say that this has a creamy, almost balmy feeling to it.

Is it scented?
This smells like any milky matcha product - be it matcha milk, a matcha latte, or matcha ice cream. I'm personally all about that so I think this smells delicious!

My overall experience/comments on the product:
Unfortunately due to the balmy nature of this mask I just didn't love it the way I wanted to - because I really wanted to, I just adore its scent! That being said, when I went to wash this off it just felt kind of sticky and heavy on my skin. It might be better when it's cold out but with the heat and humidity we have been having it just didn't agree with my skin.

What is this product designed to address?
According to idewcare.com:

WASH-OFF FACE MASK, HYDRATING, REFRESHING: Treat for your skin, this sprinkle wash-off mask has hydrating rainbow sprinkles, hyaluronic acid & a birthday cake scent (that smells yummy enough to eat) all wrapped up in a soft-serve textured mask, making hydrated skin a piece of cake!

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Once again, according to idewcare.com:
Hyaluronic Acid nourishes and plumps skin.
Squalane is known to provide deep hydration and moisture retention.
Glacier Water helps refresh the complexion.

What is the texture like?
This has a thick, balmy texture to it. I personally found it difficult to spread onto my skin. 

Is it scented?
This literally smells like a vanilla cupcake - it's really yummy.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
Much like the matcha mask I really love the way this smells, I want to eat it. That being said, I am not a fan of the texture and found this mask to be heavy on my skin.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment