Thursday, September 8, 2022

August 2022 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials

1. Flip Mini Haul: So I was running low on these types items and decided to replenish on them from Flip
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt

2. Shop Miss A Haul: I was running low on setting spray and needed to pick up more lashes as well as setting powder and setting spray. My currently face highlight brush is falling apart and fraying so I decided since Shop Miss A is inexpensive and I've liked their products in the past I'd try these out. 
AOA Perfect Setting Powder - Brightening
AOA Perfect Setting Powder - Soft Light
A+ Setting Spray
Paw Paw: 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Isla
Paw Paw: 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Krissi
Paw Paw: 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Elidia
AOA Studio Eyelashes - Lauren
AOA Studio Eyelashes - Audrey
A+: Super Lash Glue
AOA Studio Eyelashes - Alexis
AOA Artista Fine Tip Liquid Eyeliner - Navy
AOA Artista Fine Tip Liquid Eyeliner - Black
A+: F30 Precise Highlight Brush
F19: Highlighter Brush
Paw Paw: Super Soft Wonder Blender - 6 Pack
A+: Mochi Wonder Blender Teardrop-6 Pack

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment