Friday, September 16, 2022

Serum Review: COSRX The Vitamin C 23

COSRX The Vitamin C 23

Availability:  This is available at sokoglam.com, yesstyle.com, flip.shop, and amazon.com. It retails at $25 for 20g (0.70 oz) on the US market but can be a bit less pricier if purchased from Asian retail sites. 

Would I buy this again? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
According to yesstyle.com:
Revitalize skin with this skin-brightening serum packed with 23% pure Vitamin C. Formula is infused with an antioxidant-rich Vitamin E derivative to amplify the effects of Vitamin C, and sodium hyaluronate to maintain skin’s moisture levels. It also contains allantoin to soothe skin irritation.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Due to the ingredients being described above, I feel like pointing them out again would be repetitive.

What is the texture like?
This has a lightweight, watery yet gelatinous feel to it. 

Is this scented?
This is going to sound quite strange but it smells like canned ham to me.

What has my experience with the product been like?
I've been using this serum for a while now and have some thoughts. I will say that it gives me skin a nice glow and really helps boost the clarity of my skin. That being said having to store it in the fridge, while I understand it's to keep the Vitamin C from disintegrating, is annoying. Additionally, it smelling like canned ham is rather off-putting. The scent does dissipate quickly and isn't super noticeable when the product is on my face but I still don't appreciate it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment