Tuesday, September 13, 2022

AOA Artista Black Fine Tip Liquid Eyeliner Review

 Today's eyeliner review is going to be on the AOA Artista Fine Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Black.

I have this on the upper lash-line
AvailabilityThis retails at $1 and can be purchase at shopmissa.com.
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure. 
Notes: I'd say that this is a black with a leather finish. It's waterproof and stays put nicely (about 8-11 hours). It glides on fairly easily. That being said, I feel like you need to build it up for it to reach full opacity. The brush is a thin pen-style liquid eyeliner which is great for precision work but I find it makes the process of lining take a while and the brush is stiff so it feels every-so-slightly poke-y during application. At its price point I think it's great for people who are just starting out with pen-style liners but the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner remains my very favorite.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment