Friday, December 3, 2021

November 2021 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials. 

1. Trader Joe's Mini Haul: So I figured I'd pick up a few things I needed seeing as how I've been hearing good things about Trader Joe's skincare. I picked up food too while I was at it but I won't include it in this list as I don't feel it's relevant to this blog. Anyway:
Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream - I feel like I'm going to be out of eye cream soon so when I spotted this one I decided to pick it up.
Pumpkin Overnight Face Mask - Frankly, despite being a pumpkin lover, I had no intention of buying this particular mask. I wanted to get their regular sleeping mask especially because I'm concerned I might end up over-exfoliating my skin given that this mask has pumpkin enzymes in it. That being said, I didn't see the regular sleeping mask at the location I went to so I figured I'd give this a try.
12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar - I picked this up on a different trip to Trader Joe's and in fact I picked one up as a gift for a friend as well. It's just that I tend to buy these for others and never for myself so I figured I'd give them a try and see if they're even all that as gifts. The box includes:
Grapefruit Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream
Hair Mask
Cucumber Green Tea Sugar Cube Scrub
Toasted Marshmallow Body Butter
Winter Citrus 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash (personally I highly doubt it'll hydrate enough to stand in for Conditioner but I shall try it in my hair at least once just to see what happens)
Frosted Cranberry Body Butter

2. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel: Given that I ran out of my other spot gel and I heard good things about this particular one, I decided to pick it up and give it a try.

3. Marshall's Mini Haul: So I was in Marshall's getting a flour sifter for my mom and holiday presents for friends and really needed to stock up on lashes anyhow so these were the ones I got
ProBeauty Essentials Faux Mink Wispies x5
Eylure London x Jasmine Brown in Jaybee - you might remember that I had these in the past and really loved them!
Cala 3D Faux Mink in Whisper
Kara Beauty Fabulashes in 51

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment