Sunday, December 19, 2021

Lipstick Review: wet n wild 535D Black Orchid Silk Finish Lipstick

wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 535D Black Orchid

Availability: This can be found at amazon.com, walmart.com, and wetnwildbeauty.com. It retails anywhere from $1 - $1.50.
Would I buy this again? Probably not. 
Notes: I'd describe this shade as being an oxblood, berry tone. This goes on opaque with a satin, balmy, almost lightly glossy finish. I think the color is beautiful but I don't necessarily love it in such a hydrating formula because, in application, this feels like it just slides all over the lips. Due to mask mandates I haven't been able to test this for wear time as of the writing of the review.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: One of my lovely friends gave me this as an early Xmas gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment