Tuesday, January 8, 2019

November 2018 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of November. :) 

1. Trader Joe's Salted Caramel Flavored Hot Cocoa - Friends, this stuff is INCREDIBLE! It tastes so good - you can taste the salted caramel and hot chocolate notes individually, it's got a nice thickness to it - even if you just use water to make it. In fact, I personally prefer it with water because milk tends to lessen its chocolatiness. I drank a lot of this when I was feeling under the weather and it made me feel infinitely better. I love it so much, in fact, that I bought (and am on) a second tub of it. :)

2. Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Palette Highlight - This is an absolutely beautiful warm, champagne based highlight with a gorgeous pink duochrome. I've been wearing it daily and absolutely adore it! I've always said I really like pink-pearl having highlighters whose bases are warm and this is absolutely perfect!

3. Nature Republic 49 Wild Pink Color & Nature Nail Color: This is such a fun, festive rose gold polish that almost looks like one of those nail powders because it just makes the nails look so metallic and perfect. I think it's absolutely gorgeous and my only gripe with it is that it chips within about 3 days of wear so it either needs to be touched up or reapplied.

4. Adventure Time - So remember when I used to talk about shows on here? I got back into Adventure Time again (currently on season 5, I've started it over from the beginning) and just love the story-line and character development and... to be honest my guilty pleasure is watching shows AFTER they've come to an end so that I can binge through them and know what happens instead of being left on-edge.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything discussed above myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment