Wednesday, January 16, 2019

December 2018 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of December. :) 

1. Juvia's Place Palettes - There's no particular palette and the ones in the above photo are all the palettes I own. I just got into Juvia's Place during Black Friday in 2018 as I've been hearing so many good things about the quality and pigmentation of these palettes. Reviews will be up most likely in the spring as I'm very back-logged with all the reviews I've intended to do - all the looks I'll put up using these palettes were done in December. That said, these are absolutely AMAZING and I was so happy to play with them. I found that using them really brought back the creativity and overall fun I used to have with color when I first started wearing makeup and I'm happy to be back in that place of play and wonder. 

2. Eylure x Jasmine Brown Lashes in Jaybee - These are beautiful lashes that manage to be fluttery, flirty, a bit wispy, spiky, and voluminous all at once. I received a lot of compliments when I wore them and just absolutely adore them!

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything discussed above myself with the exception of some of the Juvia's Place palettes, which were Christmas gifts from my wife. Each individual palette review states which were gifts and which I bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment