Sunday, January 6, 2019

Nail Polish Review: Femme Fatale Flamingo Feather

Nail polish: Femme Fatale Flamingo Feather



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Flash Top Coat on.:
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: No.

Notes: In terms of color, Shiro describes this as rosy coral with orange glow and holographic micro-glitters.  I'd describe this as a muted orange (I find it photographs more pink than it actually is) with a golden pearl and scattered holographic micro-glitter . This has a metallic finish. This is semi-sheer with one coat, but gets to looking opaque and streak-free within two coats .Overall I love the holographic finish of the polish but I don't love the color. It's a rather odd orange-y shade of salmon. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment