Wednesday, May 20, 2020

ColourPop Uh-Huh Honey Pressed Powder Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a pretty soft yellow look.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Metallic Strobe Powder in Champagne Strobe Light using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.  

As a base for my eyeshadow I applied NARS Velvet Shadow Stick in Hollywoodland and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied Stinger along with Oh Beehave with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively. I also applied Palooza in the eye socket area with my Sigma E65 brush.

For the lid  I applied Dandy wet using Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea (forgot to include the spray in the photo) and  my  Crown Pro C510 brushI also applied Queen B to the outer corner of the eye with the same brush to add depth.

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Kat Von D Melanie and Suburst over Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectivelySorry, no photo of this step.

For eyeliner, I went with the NYX Epic Ink Liner in Black with a wing this time. For the waterline I applied ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude.


For the lower lash line, I applied Stinger using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used Naime's Lashes in 101 along with the Lash Star Visionary Lash Adhesive in Clear.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush, NARS, Hourglass and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment