Saturday, July 1, 2023

June 2023 Empties

All my monthly trash on display for you to see. :P

1. Charmed Aroma Champagne Shimmer Candle: This candle really grew on me in terms of its scent, it's sweet and fruity. The candle has a really great scent throw as well.

2. PURITO PLAINET SQUALANE OIL 100: I'm sure one could've predicted that, as this is squalane, I really enjoyed using it. Like other squalane oils, this helped keep my redness in check and helped smooth my skin texture. It, like other things, unfortunately didn't help get rid of my eczema patch.

3. Juvia's Place I Am Magic Concealer: I really love this concealer because it's high coverage and blends into my skin beautifully while providing a natural, ever-so-slightly dewy finish. I tried to scrape every last bit of it out of the packaging because I love it so much.

4. Dove deep moisture body wash: I love these body washes to shave with because they're hydrating and provide a nice glide for my razor.

5. Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder: Overall, this was a nice powder with some slight mattifying and smoothing effects but I found that it creased on my under-eye area.

6. Dr. Bronner's Citrus Orange Magic Soap:  I used this for washing my makeup brushes and I really love the way this particular one smells. It's sweet and citrusy. 

7. essentials Aromatherapy Peppermint oil: This is a nice peppermint essential oil but I feel like it's expensive for what it is.

8.  Trader Joe's Super Lemon Room Spritz: This room spray smells really nice but also does a good job of keeping critters out of my room in the summertime.

9. Garnier Fructis Style Volume Hairspray: While the flexible control is my favorite of their hair sprays because it gives my hair hold without any crunchiness, I like this hairspray as well. It does have a stronger hold, and therefore does give my hair a bit of that crunchy texture if I get generous with this, but I find that it works well when lightly spritzed all over the head.

10. Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love: I really enjoyed this scent as it reminded me of a cross between grape juice and wild strawberries. It's a nice spring/summer fragrance to have and I think it smells fun. 

11. COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence: I am so sad to be out of this because I feel like it provided very nice, intense hydration to my dehydrated skin. My skin feels so much better and overall smoother and softer now since I've been using this. 

12. Trader Joe's tea tree oil: If I'm being honest, I feel like tea tree oil smells really intense and I mostly like using this to clean out my air conditioner vents because it has antifungal properties.

13. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer body mist sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70: The ultra sheer formula has been a go-to for me for many years because as its name implies, it's a sheer, non-sticky formula that doesn't ball up or act funny on my skin. I used to purchase the 100+ but that seems to have disappeared.

14. MIZON Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Eye Cream: I am so sad to have run out of this because I really loved this eye cream. It provided a lot of hydration and helped to depuff and smooth out my eye area.

15. Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub: This has a sweet, floral scent to it that I enjoy and provides a nice, gritty, scrubbing experience.

16. Freeman Clearing sweet tea + lemon Peel-Off Clay Mask: I'm sure no one is surprised when I say that I am glad to be done with this mask. While it has good ingredients in it, I wish they would make this a wash-off mask because it being something meant to peel off, it's just difficult to remove and makes a mess of both my face and my sink.

17. Bisous De Provence Lemon Verbena Triple Milled Soap: This soap smells delicious, lathers well, and feels hydrating to the skin. I feel like it's a nice soap to give as a gift.

18. Trader Joe's Peony Blossom: Although my original review for this candle was less than glowing, this year's version of the candle in the rose gold/copper tins is incredible. The candle melted beautifully, smelled delicious - like a blooming garden, and had a nice throw that filled up my room. 

19. Pearlessence Faux Mink Lashes Wispies x2: Despite them being faux mink, I find these lashes are easier to apply and have thinner lash bands. They have a pretty, natural appearance that gives a voluminous, full lash look.  

Disclaimer: I purchased all of the above with the exception of the essentials Aromatherapy and  M-61 products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment