Monday, July 3, 2023

June 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials.

1. Milani Make It Last Original Natural Finish Setting Spray: I'm running low on my current setting spray and have heard good things about this one so I decided to pick it up. It may seem a bit pricey for a drugstore item upfront but I feel like it's a good deal for it being 6 fl. oz.

2. Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence SPF 50+ PA++++: I really enjoy using this SPF so I purchased another tube to have on hand. I do feel like I'm running through it rather quickly though.

3. Bath & Body Works Berry Waffle Cone Scented Candle: This was on sale and I just couldn't resist it, this candle smells absolutely delicious!

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment