Sunday, July 2, 2023

June 2023 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in June :) 

1. Virtue Labs Full Shampoo & Conditioner: I'm sure you can tell from the size of the bottles in the above photograph that I loved these enough to purchase the jumbo sizes. Both this shampoo and conditioner feel very high quality (which they should, at their price point) and leave my hair feeling clean, smooth, hydrated, and manageable. My hair just looks and feels better/healthier when using these products. Additionally, even though Virtue Labs has their Flourish line, I prefer the scent and effect that the Full line has in terms of making my hair feel thicker and healthier.

2. Charmed Aroma Peach Sugar Kiss Candle: Unfortunately, while this candle didn't have any jewelry in it (I mean my bestie, who bought me this, couldn't have known), it smells absolutely delicious and has a wonderful throw. I'm adding it to favorites not only because it was a gift from my bestie but also because I would really look forward to lighting it so my room could smell delicious. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased the products discussed above myself with the exception of the candle, which was a gift from my bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment