Wednesday, August 3, 2022

July 2022 Arrivals

  Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials

1. ColourPop/Fourth Ray Beauty Mini Haul: So honestly the palette was a little bit of a treat/impulse purchase because I've been eyeing it for a bit and love lime green so I decided to just go for it. As for the masks, I'm running low on mine and decided to replenish before I ran out:

2. Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner: As you may know, this is probably my favorite eyeliner at the drugstore and I am constantly replenishing it because it has really great precision and stays put all day. I once spent 6 hours on and off crying with this product on and it didn't move around very much at all so it is a keeper in my book.

3. Duo Quick-Set Striplash Adhesive: My current tube of lash glue has gotten all goopy and gross so it was time to replenish. 

4. Trader Joe's Mini Haul: So in terms of these items - some were repurchases of items I knew and love, one was something I missed out on last year, and one was an item I heard good things about so I figured I'd give it a try.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment