Thursday, May 6, 2021

Mascara Review: Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara.
Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Availability: This retails for $35 on macys.com, saksfithavenue.com, bloomingdales.com, nordstrom.com, selfridges.com, chanel.com, and neimanmarcus.com along with their physical store locations. 
Would I buy this?: No.
Notes: This mascara comes in black and blue.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. According to chanel.com: This innovative, high-precision mascara achieves instant volume and intense colour in a single stroke for longer, thicker-looking lashes.
Alright so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this mascara certainly does give my lashes a boost in length and  volume as well. I mean you know I'm all about the falsies but I actually really like the idea of this mascara if I was going for a more natural look as it makes my natural lashes look really nice. I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging. I just genuinely can't justify the price point on this mascara as there are other options that give me a similar look that just don't cost as much.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment