Friday, May 22, 2020

ColourPop Orange You Glad? Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Orange You Glad? Pressed Powder Palette.



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesI remember being so excited about this palette when it first launched, it's such a pretty mix of orange shades.
Zested is described as a matte pale apricot, I'd say this is a matte creamsicle shade.


Squeeze Me is described as a metallic yellow orange with gold flip, I'd say it's a metallic tangerine with a pinkish-orange pearl. 


Creamsicle is described as a matte peachy orange, I'd say that it's a soft matte orange.
Rise N Grind is described as a matte vivid orange, I'd agree with their description.
I took this photo out of focus so you can see the color play of light on the glitter better
Clementine is described as a orange glitter with a copper flip, I'd say it's  a combination of micro and hexagonal glitter chunks with flashes of copper and chartreuse.

Sunkiss'd is described as a matte neon tangerine, I'd say this is a matte yellow-orange.
Tangerine Dreams is described as a metallic mid tone red orange, I'd say it's a soft yellow-orange with a gold pearl. 


Mimosa Mami is described as a matte bright red orange, I'd agree with their description again.

Ya Peel Me? is described as a matte mid tone rust, personally I view rust as being more of a metallic situation but I'd say this is a matte terracotta shade.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment