Wednesday, October 2, 2024

September 2024 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in September :) 
1. e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter: Although this is marketed as a liquid highlighter, I personally use this as a glow-giving primer all over the face. I find that it gives my skin a healthy glow when used this way, it doesn't make me look oily or shiny in a bad way when used under foundation. What I enjoy about this too, is that it gives me a little extra boost of coverage as well so I can use less foundation.

2. Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Color in Devotion: This lipstick appears to have been discontinued and honestly what a shame. This is a very comfortable, satin formulation that goes on fairly full-coverage and is a very pretty shade of rosy pink. Personally I love both the formula because it's comfortable and wears well but I also love the color because I feel like it's something that goes with every look while simultaneously brightening up my complexion. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased all the products mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment