Thursday, October 3, 2024

Semptember 2024 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. Clean Beauty Smoke & Mirrors 6 Pairs of Reusable Lashes with Lash Glue: It's been a while since I've tried a variety pack of lashes but since this was $5 I decided to give it a go. I like the shapes that they picked for this set. 

2. L.A. Colors Dramaticlash winged Volume Cat Eye: I also picked these up because frankly, these winged lashes that are shorter at the front and longer in the back tend to create a nice lift to my eye shape and I also like the spiky but also wispy effect that these have.

3. Green Pharmacy Chamomile and Cotton Protein Facial Toner: I'm running low on my current toner and decided since I liked the toners from this brand in the past, to try out a new one. 

4. Milani Make It Last Original Natural Finish Setting Spray: I did not necessarily need to run out and replenish on this right away, but I had a bunch of CVS coupons and figured purchasing this was a good use of them. 

5. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Vegan Eye Cream: I'm running low on the eye cream I'm currently using so I decided to pick this one up. The one I'm currently using doesn't have any brightening qualities to it so I really wanted to get an eye cream that would brighten the under-eye area.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment