Saturday, March 2, 2024

February 2024 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in February :) 
1. Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions Palette: I picked this palette to play with this month and I just absolutely loved all the looks I created with this! I really did not want to put it down. The quality of the palette is really nice, all the shades are pigmented and fairly easy to work with maybe the exception of trying to use the darkest purple as a crease color. 

2. ORLY Nail Polish in Beautifully Bizarre: I have been really loving this nail polish. I would describe this as ORLY Kiss The Bride Nail Lacquer's (a favorite of mine, as you might know) younger sister because it still has that pastel pink vibe but the teal pearl shift to it and slight tinge of lavender give it a bit of a kick while the color is still super wearable and, in my opinion, appropriate for any occasion because it's not particularly loud in any way. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: The Huda Beauty palette was gifted to me by a friend, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment