Sunday, March 3, 2024

February 2024 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. Milani Make It Last Original Natural Finish Setting Spray: I decided to go ahead and replenish on this setting spray because it lasted me a long time and it also, as its name suggests, helps makeup last on my face. I also like to use this spray to apply my eyeshadow wet. 

2. Ducato nailmine Nail Polish in 01 Beginning Smile: Admittedly, this purchase was for fun. I discovered this line of nail polish at my local Teso Life and they have so many beautiful colors to choose from. I decided to start off with this shade because it is part of a limited edition collection so I didn't want to miss out and I figured it would be a good way to see how these nail polishes perform. They're a bit pricey for me ($9.50-$10.50) to just randomly drop my money and buy a bunch. 

3. PURITO PLAINET SQUALANE OIL 100: This took forever to reach me because I ordered it on Amazon this time around and they kept having shipping delays. However, I've repurchased this squalane oil several times already and really like it a lot.

4. one + other Pro-Strength Nail Polish Remover Dip: I love this stuff and feel like it does a really great job of removing my nail polish. That said, my old jar has gotten gross and ineffective so it was time to get a replacement.

5.  : If I'm being honest, I originally ordered the PURITO PLAINET SQUALANE OIL 100  from Amazon to get free shipping on there and because I was running low on my last bottle. That said, there's some kind of shipping delay on that and since it now says I won't get it until mid February I did not want to be without squalane for so long so I went ahead and picked this up from Sephora.

6. Marshall's Mini Haul: I mostly picked up things I was out of, like lashes. As for the nail polishes, I've given away several and a lot of mine have gone down or dried out lately so I figured I'd get some for fun.
reese robert Faux Fur 3D Feather Effect - Amplified Volume
reese robert lash addiction faux fur 3D feather effect - multi-dimensional
OPI Nail Lacquer in Heart and Con-Soul
ORLY Nail Lacquer in Beautifully Bizarre

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment