Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Nail Polish Review: OPI Heart and Con-Soul Nail Lacquer

Nail polish: OPI Nail Lacquer in Heart and Con-Soul

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availability: This retails for around $5.50-$14 and can be purchased at drugstores that carry the OPI brand along with opi.com and amazon.com.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.

Notes: This is described as a vivid red polish. I feel like that's such a weak description for what this is. I'd personally describe it as a metallic warm red with a golden red pearl. On the nails, this wore really well. I had it on for a week wherein I painted my nails on a Tuesday - there was some visible wear around the Friday mark, by this I mean that it started to wear off around the tips of the nails. I noticed there was a bit of chipping on Saturday which continued to get worse over the course of the weekend. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment